Greetings

Moje zdjęcie
Im Mac im from PL i am making/mixing beats for over 20 years ERSATZ member. Curently im dropping some mixes and stuff to kill some time :) My sets are 100% pure vinyl I play mostly tech/minmal/dark-tech/detroit/dub Enjoy your stay and take journey with me by the technospheres and void dimension s

awareness of ocean betrayal

Well i drop this one for my wife (she never bother to listen to my tracks so its rather a self dedication but oh well) The basis wave sound is ripped from videos of pacific ocean waves sent to me by Kate on june this year its drone piece of material - pretty raw alb loopy best coment came from Nico : A track that emanates full confidence, Here there is a sarcastic and communicative personality and these characteristics produce stability to the receiver, because there are optimistic symbolisms in the frequencies. - always impressing point :O

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Playing some detroit with Pan Adam