Greetings

Moje zdjęcie
Im Mac im from PL i am making/mixing beats for over 20 years ERSATZ member. Curently im dropping some mixes and stuff to kill some time :) My sets are 100% pure vinyl I play mostly tech/minmal/dark-tech/detroit/dub Enjoy your stay and take journey with me by the technospheres and void dimension s

Random analog mix encounter 053 (Emotional scarifications)

"No Hopes, No Dreams. No Love, My Only Escape Is Underground" Sooo... im Not haveing a happy new year so far (if you ask or care) and i decide to escape from my thoughts to this session... ... about the mix... It sucks badly .. its random piece of work with evil attitude .. lot of misbeats,misphrases and camelot wheel turns red on this one ...........but........ i dont give a fuk... last 12 minutes are hmmm almost nice And for You dear listeners - I hope You all gonna have a good one in this year ! Peace M

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Playing some detroit with Pan Adam